A Secret Service agent denied Acosta entry to the White House grounds on Wednesday evening, and revoked his 'hard pass', the long-term press pass issued to the White House press corps.
- CNN Correspondent Jim Acosta was denied access to the White House on Wednesday night
- Acosta got into heated shouting match with Trump at White House press conference earlier Wednesday
- Trump told him 'that's enough' and female White House intern tried to take the provided mic back from Acosta
- Acosta pulled the mic away and continued to try to grill Trump over his description of the migrant caravan
- GOP Chairwoman blasts 'media grandstanding' and other conservatives react in disgust at Acosta's actions
- CNN stands by Acosta in a statement saying the 'President's ongoing attacks on the press have gone too far'
Full Article >>