EASTER is around the corner and many of us are stocking up on chocolate treats and preparing for the long weekend with loved ones. Here is a roundup of Easter greetings.
However you celebrate the day, here is a list of all the Easter messages we could find:
- Rejoice and be merry and share laughter and good times at Easter, for the Son of God has set us free and free indeed. Wish you a Happy Easter.
- I hope that Easter will give you a reason to celebrate and enjoy the resurrection of life. Happy Easter!
- Easter blessing to you! Hope the holiday season brings you sheer happiness and love. May Jesus’ great deed be cherished and remembered.
- May this Easter Sunday inspire you to new hope, happiness, prosperity and abundance, all received through God’s divine grace.
- Finally, that time of the year is here. Happy Easter to you my friend. May the risen lord will your heart with compassion, joy, love and never ending bliss.
- Rejoice and sing praises to God. For Jesus Christ has risen from the dead, just how he promised. Here’s wishing you and your family a very happy Easter.
FOR LOVED ONES
- This Easter may your love be renewed and may your hopes be revived. May all good things you dream of come true for you and your family. Happy Easter.
- Easter brings fun, Easter bring Happiness, Easter brings God’s endless blessings, Easter brings love and the freshness of spring. Happy Easter to you and your family!
- Celebrate this Easter with a heart filled with love and peace. Have a blessed and wonderful Easter!
- Easter brings God Endless Blessings, Easter brings fresh love… Happy Easter to You, with all best wishes!
- I wish you and your loved ones the renewal of love, happiness and life. Have a wonderful Easter!
- I hope you have colourful eggs, candy, grass, and chocolate bunnies in your Easter basket this year.
- Sending you joyful hugs this Easter. May all of your dreams and wishes come true.
- “Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.” – Pope John Paul II (Karol Wojtyła)
- “Our old history begins and ends with the cross. Our new history begins with our resurrection.” -Watchman Nee
- “For I remember Easter morn, and life and love and peace are all new born.” -Alice Freeman Palmer
- “The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day He created spring.” -Bernard Williams
FUNNY MESSAGES AND POEMS
- I love Easter. It’s a time for eating all the chocolate you can find with complete impunity! Have a delicious Easter
- Easter is a good time to enjoy all of your many meaningful blessings: family, friends, Jesus, and, of course, chocolate moulded into tasty bunnies.
- Hoppy Easter from some-bunny who loves you!